Friday, May 31, 2013

My Rock

For some brief history to this blog. My husband and I started dating September of 2002. We were inseparable. We got engaged in September 2004, and Married February 5th, 2005. When we got married I instantly wanted to get pregnant. Aeron on the other hand, wanted to wait. I had baby fever like no ones business. That was tough not being on the same page. Aeron was the only child (until his mom remarried and he gaines 2 step siblings) he just wasn't ready to be a dad.

Fast forward to when Aeron turned 30. He started getting a itch to have a baby. At that time we hadn't started any testing but since we were without birth control all that time, I had a gut feeling something wasn't right.

Since we have really gotten started with testing and actual treatment, Aeron has always been positive. He has always said we will do whatever we have to do to have a family. I am very blessed with that because men often feel many emotions either against treatment, or against adoption. Aeron's outlook has always been that he was will to do whatever.

At this point we both have baby fever, mine of course is a little bit more predominant.We talk about names, walk thru the baby gear at Target, and dream about this little baby together. He comes to almost every doctor appointment. He held my hand and let me squeeze during the IUI, and he even filmed it (not from the dirty angle, but just the experience).

 He is gonna make an awesome dad for sure!!

Yesterday I had a little breakdown, because this 2WW has already got me going crazy. Aeron is convinced that this worked and I am pregnant. It makes me feel good that he has so much hope. I am trying not to get to excited but I just have this feeling. A good one. We still have 14 days to go before we can know.

 I know I have said it before, but I couldn't imagine being on this journey with anyone else. Aeron is really my rock in every aspect of my life, and I am beyond blessed to have him.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have such a supportive DH! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete