Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the day of my first monitoring appointment. At this point pretty much everyone knows we are doing treatment. The last to find out was my father in law. He is excited, which is a relief. I want to say THANK YOU again for everyone who is praying for us. What a blessing.

I am very nervous about tomorrow so I am going to list some of my concerns.

-What if I have already ovulated?
-What if I responded too well to the Clomid, and I over stimulated?
-What if I didn't respond at all to the Clomid?

Those are my biggest worries at this point. Any of the above situations would cause for this cycle to be cancelled.

However, I have been taking care of myself to hopefully avoid any of those issues. Below are things I have done. Some may sound silly, oh well I read it and it's worth trying it!

-Put a heating pad on my lower stomach, they say heat helps the follies grow.
-Put my legs up on the wall for 20mins to increase blood flow to the uterus.
-Eating right
-Resting a lot
-Taking prenatal vitamins
-Taking metformin every night
-I took Clomid everyday at the same time. 

So many people are saying they have great vibes, and high hopes. I just PRAY PRAY PRAY we are blessed with a baby!





1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I'll have my FX for a couple of good follies :)

    ReplyDelete