Monday, May 20, 2013

We are blessed

This week really has me reflecting about how much we are truly blessed. Yes we want to have a baby, BAD, but I think you have also be thankful for what you have first.

First and foremost Our Marriage. God truly blessed me with such a gentle soul for a husband. I have had a lot of hardships, and heartbreaks in life. Thankfully my husband has always picked me up with his encouraging words and calm advice. We are complete opposites in personality, but that works for us. He is my best friend, and the love of my life. God gave me you.

Secondly, our family. Our families have been incredibly supportive of our pregnancy hopes. It's hard for all of us not to buy baby stuff. It's nice to know we have everyone praying for us, and we have people who love us, and already love Baby Hess even though he/she isn't even made yet!

Last but not least, our friends. I have some friends who give me encouragement on facebook. People I know, and I might not see all the time but these people are still praying for us, and thinking of us. I can't tell you how much that means to us. We are truly blessed with also a close group of friends. The friends that want to know about every doctor appointment, every blood draw, ones who are just as excited as we are. Thank you for letting me vent, bitch, and cry about sitting next to a pregnant girl at a wedding, Thank you to those friends who always look at baby stuff with me at Target. Thank you to our friends who allow me to be close with their kids, and watch them grow into little people.

I hope this is it for us. I am done going down this unknown road. Please continue to pray for us. We will continue to be Thankful for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment