Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2ww Starts now

IUI#1 was today. The nurse said things couldn't have been more perfect. We will see. I am really trying not to get my hopes up to high. I know it may take a few. I get to test on 6/14/13. Please keep praying! For some reason, I have the best feeling.

The IUI, not gonna lie. HURT. Not like I couldn't handle it, kinda like I just wanted to kick my nurse in the face. I could do it 100000 times if it meant me having a baby. The procedure only took about 10mins. We confirmed my hosp bracelet I was who I said I was, and that I get the correct sperm. Aeron recorded it, and held my hand the whole time. After it was over I laid there for about 20mins. One of the best moments in our marriage by far. We held both hands, I bawled my eyes out because I just felt like such a relief. Such a surreal moment we actually made it this far!

So here's the numbers:
I had 3 follies ready.
I started ovulating on my own. The DR could confirm I was ovulating.
Aeron's postwash was: 65million (GREAT NUMBERS)

So now we wait and pray.


3 comments:

  1. GL!!!!! My FX for you! It really is special...that moment after the IUI is done and you and DH are just in the room alone. I love that part too = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! That's so sweet that you two had such a special moment together :) I have my FX for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies. I wasn't really prepared for how emotional I was gonna feel.

    ReplyDelete