Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Suprise! Your body is in control!

Last time I posted, Friday I think. I talked about we were cleared for our IUI and I could start on my next cycle. Well I thought it would be a few weeks since I was only on CD16. But no, my body had another plan. I started spotting Mother's Day. For once not depressed about getting my period on Mother's Day, because I knew it was what needed to happen in order for us to take our next step in this journey. We are very excited. So for right now the plan is:
-Friday 5/17/13 Start taking Clomid 100mg for CD 5-9
-Friday 5/24/13 I go for our first monitoring on CD 12

That's all we know so far. This was certainly a surprise, I wasn't expecting to get started for another 2 weeks at least. This just goes to show you are not in control. So I am going with the flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment