Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Counting Down

So I haven't been posting lately, because really there's nothing to talk about really. Yesterday I had really light brown spotting, I was sure the AF was coming. However, it went away. It's happened a few more times, but for the most part has stopped. I am praying it's a good sign.

So I am pretty much doing what everyone else is...WAITING....it's annoying though because it's my body and I don't even know what's going on in there. Two more days!

June 14th is a big for other reasons too!
-Aeron's last day at his job, before he starts his new career at Appraisal Services.
-It's Father's Day weekend
-It's one of my best friends son's birthdays. My little guy Caiden. On June 14th, 2005 I watched him come into this world. I have loved every minute seeing him grow.
-If Aeron's parents were still married it would've been their 33rd wedding anniversary.

So we shall see..........................


1 comment: