Monday, May 27, 2013

Follie Update CD15

Today is cycle day 15. We have been to monitoring Friday, Sunday, and today.  Below are my follie sizes.

Friday cd12-12mm and 13mm
Sat cd13-No monitoring
Sunday cd14-16mm and 17mm
Monday cd15-20mm and a new 13mm, and the other one was hiding or something but they assume that one is also near 20mm as well.

On Saturday my friend Sharese came with Aeron and I. Today my mom came with Aeron and I. We are blessed to have everyone so interested in everything that is going on with us.

We went to a cookout on Sunday with some of my oldest friends. It was so nice to have them around during this time. Most of them are people I have known since I was in 4th grade. Those girls who know too much, so they have to stay friends. Just kidding...sorta. It was just comforting being with them and having lots of laughs. 

Tomorrow I will have one more monitoring session. Then most likely I will trigger tomorrow night. EEEKKKK. The IUI will most likely be on Thursday! Woohoo!

Thank you for all of your prayers, and support it is truly appreciated.

Below is a picture of us from this weekend at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment