Friday, June 14, 2013

NEGATIVE

After so many positive feelings and prayers, it's a NEGATIVE for sure. I feel silly to think after all of this I actually thought it would be this easy. It went perfect, as perfect as it could, and still nothing. This blog post is going to be roller coaster of emotions so hang on tight. I will try to put my thoughts in order the best way I know how.

This morning after Aeron left to go to work, I had my moment, I sobbed. I even had somewhat of a temper tantrum where I kicked my mattress a few times. I sat there and thought why in the hell did I tell everyone about this situation, and I thought long and hard about it. My reason: Because this nothing to be ashamed of. I would rather be a voice for women who go thru this everyday. I have realized I have TONS of support, and that Aeron and I are loved by so many. With all of the prayers that come in, I know that can only help us. So I want to thank every person who has reached out with a story, encouragement, and comfort. After all of that thinking and analyzing I fell asleep finally. Only to wake up from a call from Christy-Thank god because I had over slept.

So the current update is: I wrote my Dr. she said Clomid can extend your cycle up to a week-so that's why I was late, another awesome side effect to this drug. Also I just literally just got my period. So today is now officially Day1 of cycle#2. I am angry, annoyed, let down, defeated, and I really want to dye my hair and drink a margarita-two things I have held off doing pending if I was pregnant or not for obvious reasons! Today, I feel bad for myself. I feel bad for Aeron, who I thought would end up having an awesome Father's Day who will now just have another regular Sunday. I have been saving my birthday Old Navy gift cards in hopes of buying maternity clothes, now I will be going on a shopping spree for sure. I am gonna treat myself nicely today, and gear up for more meds, shots, and sonograms. I am still forever Thankful I have come this far, that I have a supportive husband, and I have fertility coverage.

So going forward this next round:
I am going to take my metformin regularly
Looking into acupuncture
I am also going to start working out to remove stress from my life  

Onward and upward for cycle #2.


6 comments:

  1. I just started reading your blog today. I was lurking on the Bump and clicked your blog link. I started from the beginning and just got to this point and realized you posted this today. I have even teared up reading some of your blog posts. I am wishing you the best. <3 Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out. It's important to give yourself that time to cry/sob/throw a tantrum - get it out. Only then can you try to pick yourself back up and keep moving forward, I find. Treat yourself well - dye your hair, drink fruity drinks and go spend that GC on yourself, you deserve it! Sending good vibes for this cycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Sarah :( IF sucks the big one. I hope the next cycle is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for the kind comments, it means so much@

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry the cycle didn't work for you. I have also been very open with everyone about IF and when procedures will be, etc. I love the support and wouldn't trade it for anything! GL with cycle 2 and dye that hair and drink that margarita!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been there, too - and it SUCKS!! You guys aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete