Monday, July 1, 2013

IUI #2 OUCH!

So on Sat I had IUI #2. The nurse for some reason couldn't get the speculum in the right spot to work with my cervix. She tried like 4 times. OUCH. So then they had another nurse come in and see if maybe my bladder was too full. Which it was full, but not too full. So then they called the doctor in to take over the IUI. Well the cool thing was this time they kept the sonogram going so we could actually see the catheter go in, and release the sperm. Pretty cool to see despite the issues. Lots of cramping the rest of the day from the side of my large follie so I am hoping that meant something good was going on. One of my best friends Christy got to come with us and that too was awesome. Hopefully she witnessed either her little niece or nephew being created. Aeron was in rare form, and was being silly. I am trying to stay uber calm this time, and just go about my life. Let's see if this approach works. Really excited for the 4th, gonna have friends and family over. It will be an awesome time! Below is a pic of me showing off my hospital bracelet right before we got started.






3 comments:

  1. So exciting Sarah! Crossing my fingers and sending baby dust your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! FX that this cycle is it!

    ReplyDelete