Friday, July 12, 2013

Try Again

Ok so this time was another bust. It's not been confirmed by AF yet, but by two tests. So anyways I am just waiting for it to come so I can call my doc, and get the info. This time I feel kinda numb. It just didn't happen this time. I even considered taking a month off. Then I thought about it, that another month away from possibly meeting my baby.

I called my nurse to tell her that I was pretty sure that my AF was it's way. I asked her a million questions as to why this hasn't worked the past two times. She is THE BEST NURSE EVER. The way she explained it was great. Every month a normal healthy couple only have a 10%-20% chance of getting pregnant. With the treatment it put us into those statistics because we know there are eggs, my hormones are right, I am ovulating, and Aeron's numbers are great. She said I need to think about it as we have only tried for 2 months. So now after her pep talk, I am anxious to get started again. No feeling sorry for myself, just ready to move on and hopefully I can get my IUI done before vacation!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you for pushing on! What other choice do we really have? Hopefully the next cycle is it for you!!

    ReplyDelete