Thursday, July 18, 2013

Time Out

I know some people are following our journey. Especially our close family and friends, who at times feel like it's happening to them. : ) We are officially taking a break this cycle (from IUI). Last blog I was really fighting with myself to make a decision. I am happy with my decision, but this won't stop us from "trying" : ) have no worries. I am actually kind of curious if I will ovulate on my own. My nurse assured me that this break will not cause any damage to our flow of cycles.

Once we get back from vacation in Key Largo and I get my cycle, we will be right back on the trail to IUI#3, and if you haven't noticed it goes quick. Here we are already number 3. Only 3 more covered on my insurance after this one.

I think this will give me some much needed relaxation without having to worry and hold myself back from doing some awesome things on vacation, because of course if I know there is a chance I could be pregnant I treat myself differently.

So I will be sure to update everyone about our vacation when we get back!


Below is a picture of us from the 4th of July (kinda blurry) but cute


No comments:

Post a Comment