Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Waiting Game

Ok-So I've started the dreaded two week wait to see if I am pregnant. I don't think this month is it, but I am excited of the possibility and starting everything again next month.

The in-laws came for a visit, it was really great for them to see our apartment. I hope by the next time they come we will either be moving to our new home, or at least further in the process. While they we here we went to the Air and Space Museum and the NRA Museum-Air and Space was interesting, NRA-Not at all.

My really close prego friend is back in the hospital her potassium is high, her blood pressure is high and she is still throwing up everything. I hope her stay is short, and she won't have to go back again till Baby E makes his/her entrance in to this world.

My mom got engaged this past weekend to her boyfriend Leo. I think they will most likely get married May 2012. Congrats to them!

No other news to report. No news is good new sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment