Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 27

Have I mentioned how much I hate this wait? I don't think I got pregnant this month, so if I didn't can we just move on? This next cycle we are going to use pre-seed (for the sake of the parentals reading I will spare the details-if your interested google it). Also we will be going trying ovulation prediction tests. For some reason even when my Dr. has confirmed ovulation the tests never work for me. But I am willing to try again. In addition, I am going to make an appointment at Dominion Fertility to see what my insurance covers.

In other news. My best friend finds out what she is having in a few weeks, I am so excited to know!

I got a part-time job at a Bridal Store on the weekends. It's a lot that I am taking on but it will be worth it when I am in my new home. This week we have a meeting with another lender to talk about the VHDA loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment