Friday, May 9, 2014

Work In Progress

By popular demand the blog is back in action. This post is titled a work in progress because of where I am and who I am right now is just that. This blog will be shifting focus for a few months because I have ONE IUI left, and well I am saving that. I have been praying about it, and I believe god will let me know the perfect time to go for my last one.....last infertility treatment of any kind for a while.

During my hiatus from the blog Aeron and I have found a church to call home THE LIFE CHURCH. We love the building, music, word, and the people. I shifted focus from what I don't have, to what I do have. On this infertility journey so many times I have found myself jealous, angry, and unsure about god's plan for me. Recently, God has put a message on my heart to not be worried, because I will be someone's mother. The other part as to how and when is part of my story that hasn't been told yet. Also during this 6 months of change, not only have we gotten deeper in our faith, but made new rewarding friendships, strengthened some old ones, and Aeron even got a new job. It's really amazing where Jesus leads you, when you are faithful. One of my favorite songs right now is by Hillsong United; called Oceans (where my feet may fail) and it says something I truly believe and it describes how the last 6 months have been for me.
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior


What you can expect to be additional content discussed on this blog going forward (aside from my pointless ramblings) will be my weight loss journey. I have finally gotten serious! I guess this sort of ties into my infertility and PCOS journey. I am determined to loose weight this time. My goal amount of weight to loose is 140lbs. I have cut out all soda! That's right, no Sprite (I cut out caffeine 4 years ago). I am also working out almost daily. I am apart of a great facebook group of women who are very encouraging, and we are doing this together! I also try to clean eat, as much as possible. I will be posting my first before and after picture when I hit my first goal, so if your new here, and fat people scare you this isn't the blog for you.




1 comment:

  1. Sarah your such an encouragement, thank you for inviting me to the weight loss group!

    ReplyDelete