Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Maybe PCOS, Maybe Not.

I went and met with Dr. Demitina with Dominion Fertility. He was AMAZING. I highly recommend them. We talked over all of our history, and he said "you have been ignored long enough, we are going to change that". For once, finally someone listens. He had me do a sonogram while I was at the appointment. Which ended up being totally fine. He showed me my overies, my uterus, my lining, my eggs....he said I had very health overies....but then says you have pco-looking overies. Ok well PCOS is bad, and if I have PCO-looking overies that's bad right? He said no. OK? Once I got dressed he came back in, and told me the next steps.
I have to go get blood taken to check hormones, std's, and genetic issues. Also, Aeron has to do another Seman Anyalis. Dr. D seemed slightly concerned about his last test. We go back again Nov 18 to go over the test results and see what the course of action will be. For once, I have hope. Hormones are a lot easier to correct, then physical issues. In the meantime we are still doing weight watchers, I am still taking Metformin and Clomid. Hopefully we just become pregnant. Please send prayers our way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment