Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ready or Not...He we go...

Ok, so Tuesday apparently is my hsg test. Which I don't even know my doctor would have told me to get the test if I didn't pester her. She never mentioned any further tests I needed. I am now thinking if I should scrap this whole thing with her and just go to Shady Grove. Shady Grove is only right down the road from my work which is a plus, and everyone there is going for the same reason and I won't have to sit there and stare at pregnant women walk in while I am waiting to talk to the doctor about my non ovulatory cycles. This is so hard to put in perspective...we all know I am a WUSS-WEEN and now I have to put on my big girl panties..Well I have to at it this way I have a wonderful end result coming, and I will be prepared for labor after being poked and proded until I get pregnant. I hope to be pregnant by December, we will see! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment